As every year the radio station “Los 40 Principales” of Malaga celebrates the best of spanish music in a great event called Costa Pop, which this year is celebrated in the city of Marbella. Before the year 2002 the “Costa Pop” was called “World Dance Costa del Sol”, maybe you know it with this name. Next Saturday 19th of May this great concert will take place in the “Estadio Municipal de Fútbol de Marbella”, so the local football stadion in Marbella at 10 pm. In this concert artists like this will perform in direct: Melendi, Nena Daconte, Efecto Mariposa and La Quinta Estación. This artists are confirmed until now. In addition the malagan group Minority, finalist of Costa Pop Express of this year will act.
The entrance to the festival is free, you only have to get some invitations. You can get these tickets in the following points of sale:
– 40 Principales Málaga, Avenida Doctor Manuel Domínguez 6, in Teatinos, Málaga
– 40 Principales Algeciras, C/ General Castaños, Nº2 Algeciras – Cádiz
– Centro Comercial de El Corte Inglés Costa Mijas CN-340, km 210. Las Lagunas, Mijas Costa.
– Centro Comercial de El Corte Inglés Costa Marbella, en C/ Ramón Areces, S/N. Puerto Banús.
– Delegaciones de Juventud del Ayuntamiento de Marbella, in Marbella and San Pedro de Alcántara
This concert is presented by Los 40 Principales and the andalusian tourism in corporation with Unicaja, Pepsi, Cruzcampo and Ron Legendario, maybe that’s why it’s free.